- Email address.
- Phone number(s).
- Other electronic data that will help AcadeMode improve the Customer’s experience when accessing the Website.
- To ensure the protection of data, AcadeMode processes all of the transactions through the secure online payment system. The billing information the Customer fills in is not saved, stored, or available to the Company in any way.
- To maintain privacy and security, the Company encourages Customers to avoid sharing their billing information with anyone within the Company. The Customer is held accountable for not disclosing their login details to third parties and keeping them confidential.
- The Company never shares or sells any Customer’s personal information to any third party. The following are the only occasions when the Company uses this information:
- To ensure the provision of the Services in full accordance with the Customer’s specifications.
- To respond and cover all of the Customer’s requests, complaints, or queries.
- To customize the layout and/or content of the Services in line with the Customer’s requirements.
- To inform the Customer of any important alterations to the Service.
- For the purpose of on-time Order delivery upon the condition that the Customer has an Order in progress, the Support Personnel may contact the Customer via email or phone.
- AcadeMode will not disclose, sell, or distribute any of the Customer’s personal information without their prior consent, unless in occasions required by law such as complying with a subpoena or similar court processes.
- AcadeMode cannot be held accountable for the Customer’s information available directly to Experts. The Company has no means of controlling it or providing any guarantees over its possible distribution.
- The Company stores the information provided by the Customer on secure servers.
We want You to be aware of what personal information We collect and why and how We use it. In case of necessity, You can update or control the personal information We collect.
Personal Information We Collect
- The personal information specified in Section 11.1 is collected by AcadeMode to provide You with quality Services and the final product which correspond to Your requirements and for the purpose of contacting You for any clarifications on Your Order(s). This information cannot or will not in any way be retrieved from You; You provide it to AcadeMode voluntarily in the following cases:
- When creating the account during Your first purchase.
- When placing Orders, You indicate detailed and specific information that may reveal Your personal information (e.g. school you graduated from, work experience, etc.). Rest assured that this information is only used to complete Your Order successfully.
- When asking for assistance from AcadeMode’s Support Personnel; You will need to provide Your phone number and email address to allow the Support representative to contact You.
- When filling in a contact form in order to sign up for our newsletters, special offers, discounts, and more. You will need to provide Your phone number and email address.
- When participating in our surveys or other activities. You will need to provide Your contact information.
- We want to specify one more time that Your personal information cannot or will not in any way be retrieved from You in any other way but from You directly; You provide it to AcadeMode voluntarily.
Other Information We Collect
- We also collect the following information indirectly:
- Information about Your Orders and all communication You conduct in relation to these Orders via any communication channels supported by AcadeMode. Such information is collected to provide You with quality Services and improve Your customer experience.
- A type of a browser You use, a type of a device You use, Your IP address, date and time when You access our Website, Your preferred language to adapt our Service to Your needs.
- The aforementioned information is used and stored within AcadeMode only. It will not be resold or distributed to any third party that has no relation to the proper delivery of the Services You ordered.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- AcadeMode collects the limited amount of information from You which serves to improve Your customer experience. The following are the ways in which We use the information We collect:
- For the communication purposes to deliver the final product successfully.
- For updating and making our Services better for You. We keep the information You provided when purchasing our Services and use it to offer additional Services that may be of interest to You.
- For identifying any issues with the Website, such as errors, security risks, broken links, and updates We can deliver to the Website.
- For identifying our Customers.
- For protecting the Company against fraud and abuse.
What We Share
- Occasionally, We will share Your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- With third parties who have their services integrated with ours (service platforms, spellcheckers, etc.).
- With third parties We contracted with for the provision of the following services:
- Payment platforms.
- Administration of surveys and other interactive activities.
- Delivery of emails, surveys, etc.
- Provision of customer relationship functions.
How and Why We Communicate with You
- AcadeMode reserves the right to communicate with the Customer about the Services they purchased on the Website and any additional Services that AcadeMode or third parties may suggest to the Customer if these Services may be of interest to the Customer. At any time, the Customer carries the right to opt out by contacting our Support Personnel. The following are the channels AcadeMode uses to communicate with the Customer:
- Phone calls.
- Text messages.
- Automated emails sent to the mailing list of AcadeMode’s Customers.
- At any time, the Customer carries the right to opt out by contacting AcadeMode’s Support Personnel.
Use of Web Analytics Tools
- AcadeMode employs different web analytics tools in order to collect data on how the Customer interacts with the Website. This data includes how You browse AcadeMode’s Website, how often You visit our Website, what webpages You access, and the duration of Your stay on each webpage. Such information is collected to provide You with a better and more personalized experience when visiting the Website.
- With the use of web analytics tools, permanent cookies are placed on the Customer’s browser. These cookies are used to identify the Customer when they return to the Website at a later date, and they do not contain any of the Customer’s personal information. The Customer reserves the right to opt out whenever they want.
When You Access Third-Party Websites from Our Website
Your Control of Your Personal Data
The Customer’s personal information can be accessed, updated, or requested to be removed through settings on the account page. In case if the Customer requested to remove their personal information during the process of their Order completion, the information will remain in place until the moment AcadeMode deems it unnecessary for the successful Order completion. The Customer’s personal information will be removed the moment it is no longer needed for the proper provision of the quality Services to the Customer.
Our Procedures for Storing and Securing Your Data
- AcadeMode stores the Customer’s personal information securely using encryption when warranted. The Customer’s personal information is kept for as long as it is critical for the proper provision of the Services the Customer ordered. The following are the other reasons for storing the Customer’s personal information:
- It may be required by law or a legal contract to which AcadeMode is a party.
- To resolve disputes or either defend or enforce AcadeMode’s legal rights.
- To preserve a record of the Customer’s transaction and manage AcadeMode’s financial statements.
- In case if the Customer has issues with AcadeMode’s storing of their personal information, they may contact the Support Personnel for more details.
Customer’s Use of Do Not Track Notifications
When using certain browsers, the Customer may be provided with the possibility to turn on a Do Not Track notification when accessing the Website. Since the meaning of this notification is vague, the Customer should be notified that AcadeMode reserves the right to keep in place their procedures and policies when the Customer enables the Do Not Track setting.